Sunday, August 17, 2008

4 weeks and counting

Our neighbors LaToya, Kayla and Terra decorated our house to welcome us home. It was a wonderful surprise! We were blown away with the thoughtfulness and the creativity they all have.

Many thanks to our church members, Bush Hills Church of Christ, for the stroller that was given to us. It has been very useful. See the site for the photo of the triplets first trip to the doctor.

As the mother of the beautiful angels I want to especially thank my parents, Angeline and Everette for being supportive in every way. Thank you to my grandmother Inez for spending a week assisting us with the newness of 3 babies. Big hugs to my aunts, Marilyn and Josephine and my cousin, Sabrina, for keeping Madeline while I went back and forth to the hospital visiting Matthew and Jackson. I appreciate my mother-in-law, Faye, for really helping me get back and forth to the hospital when my parents and Marcus were unavailable.

Today the babies are doing well with the exception of Matthew. He's not feeling his best so he will be making a trip to the doctor a few days earlier than expected. Madeline and Jackson will have their 1 month check up later this week. They're all growing like precious flowers. Madeline and Jackson seem to smile often while they sleep, looking like little angels. Matthew takes resting very seriously. They are getting to a point where it is difficult to pick them up with one hand. They had their first guest today that wasn't a family member, Bro. Eric Milton. He came to give us communion today since we were unable to attend worship service.














I wil try to update the site weekly or as something significant occurs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a BLESSING Marcus & Evonne!! I'm still speechless & words cannot convey how happy & joyful that I am for you all! I continue to wish Gods Blessings & Favor upon each & every one of you & I am ALWAYS, always here, all you have to do is call. I know you're enjoying your beautiful babies & are somewhat overwhelmed too. But we'll be calling to see when you all are feeling up to some "additional" company outside of family & we will get out there very soon.